|Version 3.0e is Here!
Version 3.0e Now Shipping!
Free Help Authoring Trial Now!
View a screen shot of HelpBreeze HTML
Help Edition being used
to edit a an HTML Help/.chm project.
See an example of creating
printed documentation automatically.
Download an update
HelpBreeze JavaHelp/HTML Help Edition gets 5 stars at ZDNet!
Microsoft's HTML Help website
Sun's JavaHelp website
International Spell Check dictionaries are
available for download.
New Reseller Program
Our new program makes it easy for you to participate in the
success of our products.
Switching from RoboHelp?
HelpBreeze is Less Complex, Easier to Use and more Affordable than
A free 15-day Trial of
HelpBreeze for Microsoft HTML Help is
HelpBreeze is priced at less
than $200 per user
Click Here to Order Online
HelpBreeze HTML Help Edition and
HelpBreeze JavaHelp Edition are powerful, award-winning authoring tools / online help editors which
are specifically designed for the HTML-based online help standards:
- HTMLHelp (.chm
files) is the next generation help system from Microsoft
and is now the standard help system in Windows 98, Windows 2000/XP and Office
2000/XP. HelpBreeze supports the latest release of Microsoft HTML Help.
- JavaHelp is Sun's new cross-platform online help system
designed to be the standard vehicle delivering help for Java applications. HelpBreeze
supports the new JavaHelp 2.0 release as well as JavaHelp 1.x.
- In addition to the HTMLHelp and JavaHelp formats, HelpBreeze also
automatically generates professional quality printed documentation (see an example) and plain HTML (complete with table of contents
and index) suitable for the web or your intranet. HelpBreeze is a complete,
single-source documentation solution.
Both the HTML Help and
JavaHelp tools are hosted by the same easy-to-use visual environment
and are included together in the download package, and your purchase
includes a license for both tools. Download your free trial copy
View a screen shot of HelpBreeze HTML
Help Edition being
used to create an HTML Help/.chm project!
New Features in Version 3.0
- Automatically create a web/intranet version or your HTML
Help or JavaHelp system with an HTML table of contents and index.
- Improved navigation within the editor.
- Dramatically improved Document Wizard now integrates
with Microsoft Word to create printed documentation from your HTML Help or JavaHelp system.
- New "Check for Broken
Links" feature verifies hyperlinks throughout your HTML help project.
- Global Search/Replace throughout your HTML
- New Context-Sensitive Help Editor for
creating "What's This" style help in HTML Help projects.
- Full support for JavaHelp 2.0, including the
new Favorites and Glossary views, Presentations, etc.
- JavaHelp projects can target either JavaHelp
2.0 or 1.x.
Dozens of small improvements and fixes based on user feedback
- A powerful but easy-to-use WYSIWYG HTML editor
for developing HTML help content. Or if you prefer, HelpBreeze will integrate with a 3rd party HTML
editor (Dreamweaver, Front Page, etc.).
- Full access to the HTML source code (i.e. HTML tags).
- Drag and drop HTML Help table of contents and
index creation and maintenance.
- Complete project management features automatically handle
the creation and maintenance of all the files required for a working HTML Help or JavaHelp
- Test/Preview mode lets you test your help system from within
the editing environment.
- Compile (HTMLHelp / .chm files) or build index keywords and run the JAR
compressor (JavaHelp) from within the authoring environment.
- Automatically create professional
quality printed documentation (for use as a
manual or PDF file) from the topics in your Micorosoft HTML
Help or JavaHelp project. HelpBreeze can integrate with Microsoft Word to fully automate the
process of generating printed documentation.
- Automatically generate a web version of your HTML Help / chm system to
publish on the web or your intranet. The web version includes a table of contents and
index and can optionally employ an expanding/contracting TOC implemented with DHTML.
- Easily import existing HTML content into HTML
Help/chm projects and JavaHelp projects.
- Generates map files for linking the chm file
or JavaHelp project to applications. Works with all programming
languages that support JavaHelp or HTML Help, including,
Java, c++, Delphi, Visual Basic and VB.NET, C#, etc.
- HelpBreeze HTML Help Edition works directly with Visual Basic 6.0
to make adding HTML Help .chm files to VB applications easy. HelpBreeze also includes the
Context Sensitive Help Editor for creating What's This style help.
- HelpBreeze HTML Help Edition includes preset style sheets so you
can easily create online help systems that have the same look and feel Microsoft uses in
its own .chm help files.
- Visual tools for creating elements specific to each
- HTML Help /
.chm files: Pop-ups, Expanding/Contracting
- JavaHelp: Pop-up and Secondary Window
lightweight components, Presentation Windows, Glossary, etc.
HelpBreeze HTML Help/JavaHelp V 3.0 is now available at a special price of $199 (No
shipping charge; delivered via download). All customers will receive both the HTML Help
and JavaHelp Editions.
Secure online ordering is available here
Alternatively, you can purchase the HelpBreeze 3.0 Suite package. This includes HelpBreeze 3 for
Microsoft Word (used primarily for creating Windows Help files and printed documentation),
as well as HelpBreeze HTML Help/JavaHelp Editions 3.0.
For complete ordering information click here.
® RoboHelp is a registered trademark of
Macromedia, Inc. HelpBreeze is a registered trademark of